Measuring･display of DC current values generated by PV systems and DC load current of related apparatus in multi circuit successively for a long term as well as memorizing the average current values between the intervals, of which data can be transmitted to PC in Excel File.
The circuits to be measured are max. 16 lines and in PV systems, can measure DC current per each string unit at the same time.Using clamp type current sensors which enable safe and easy operation.
MEASURE, MEMORIZE, DISPLAY, THE DC CURRENT OF MAX.16 CIRCUITS AT THE SAME TIME. EASY FOR DATA MANAGEMENT (STORAGE BY CSV FORMULA)
1. Measuring Functions of 16 Channel DC Current Monitor (MCM-1600PV)
By Connecting Optional CT Sensors, the instrument can measure and memorize DC current of 16 circuits at the same time and the memorized data can be seen even during measurement.
2. Logging Measuring Function of 16 Channel DC Current Monitor (MCM-1600PV)
This instrument displays and memorizes the average current between the selected intervals.
Interval : 1 / 5 / 10 / 15 / 30 / 60 minutes
Contents of Memory : Measuring Time / Measuring Circuit / The average current value
Capacity of Memory : Approx. 20,000 data (72 days with 5 minutes interval)
3. Other Functions of 16 Channel DC Current Monitor (MCM-1600PV)
- Over Range Indication : “OL” mark on LCD
- Low Battery Indication : “B” mark on LCD
- Logging Mode Indication : “R” mark on LCD
- Auto Power Off : Approx. 10 minutes after last key operation (this function will not be active in case of using AC adapter, timer set on and logging mode)
- Contrast Adjustment : by adjustment knob
- Display of Battery Charge : Rapid Charging = Red Lamp, Trickle Charge = Green