This DC Leakage Current Monitor constantly observes leakage current of DC circuit like as PV generation system, etc. and lights up the warning lamp with signal output, when the leakage current exceeds the setting value.
Specifications of DC Leakage Current Monitor (MDLA-100)
1. Specifications of Leakage Current Detection
- Numbers of Monitoring Circuit : 1 Channel
- Setting Current Values : 10/30/50/100/200mA
- Measurement : DC Leakage Current
- Detection Accuracy : within±10%±1mA to each range
- Detection Period : less than 2 sec. at the time of 120% of setting value
- Recovery Value : 80%±5% of setting value
- Additional Time for Signal Output : 2-3 sec.
2. Specifications of CT
- Inside Diameter :φ20mm
- Structure : Non-Split Core Type ZCT
3. Specifications of warning display and signal output
Warning Lamp (Red LED) lights and is kept lightening when leakage current exceeds the setting value for the period Numbers of Output Circuit : 1 circuit
Output Method : Relay Contact (AC125V, 0.5A/DC24V, 1A), Resistance Loading
4. General Specifications
- Power Supply Voltage : AC100V±10%, 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature : 0~50℃, less than 85%RH (w/o condensation)
- Storage Temperature : – 20~60℃, less than 85%RH (w/o condensation)
- Withstanding Voltage : AC1000V, 1 minute between power input and case AC1000V, 1 minute between signal output and case
- Insulation Resistance : more than 100MΩ by DC500V insulation tester between power input and case more than 100MΩ by DC500V insulation tester between signal output and case
- Dimension & Weight : 85.5(H)x110(W)x 5(D)mm, Approx. 300gs.