This device can detect the disconnected & broken point of DC current lines between PV panels and power conditioners in PV systems, without cutting power off and without climbing the roof where PV modules are located.
Furthermore, this model can find out the disconnecting point by applying the attached detector to the specific PV module.
Specifications of Disconnection Detector for DC Current Circuit (NSEI-100D)
- Applicable Voltage: DC 0~440V±10%
- Applying Frequency: 5KHz
- Detective of Magnetic Flux by Signal Current
- Detection Sensitivity: 4 steps by manual
- Continuity: LED lightening and intermittent beep by buzzer
Measuring Method of Disconnection Detector for DC Current Circuit (NSEI-100D)
- Switch off the disconnector
- Connect lead wires of checker to the terminals at PV module side of disconnector
- Switch on the disconnection checker
- In case of finding the disconnection, change the instrument to Detector (NSEI-100DR)
- Apply the Detector on PV modules and find out the disconnection point. At the disconnection point, LED and buzzer will stop.