Online HV CT Ratio Tester (GW-HVCTR) – High Voltage Current Transformer Ratio Tester
As the name suggest Online HV CT Ratio Tester (GW-HVCTR) is an innovative product to measure Key line / CT parameters of upto 33KV system .
Online HV CT Ratio Tester (GW-HVCTR) is used for the determination of:
- Primary & Secondary Current Measurement
- Current Transformation Ratio
- Phase Sequence
Online HV CT Ratio Tester (GW-HVCTR) consist of three units:
- High Voltage Clamp: It is used with the Hot Stick to clamp the primary of current transformer. It transmits the wireless signal to the monitor.
- Three- Channel Low-voltage Secondary Current Clamps : Three secondary clamps are available for determination of secondary current of transformer.
- Monitor: It is used to display the various results with storage of 99 readings. It receives the primary signal through the wireless transmitter that is capable of penetrating wall obstacles with a direct-line transmission distance of about 30m.