Insulation Tester for DC Current Circuit (MSEI-100C) can measure insulation resistance of DC current circuit in PV systems (between PV module and power conditioner) on the live line and can distinguish the deteriorated part between Power Phase, Neutral Phase, P/N Phase and or PV modules.
Specifications of Insulation Tester for DC Current Circuit (MSEI-100C)
Measurement of DC voltage to the ground by standard resistor.
Generated Voltage (DCV)/Insulation Resistance of P Phase/ Insulation Resistance of N Phase/Insulation Resistance of P.N Phase/
Insulation Resistance between modules
3. Measuring Range
Generation Voltage DC 0.1V~599.9V
Insulation Resistance 0.01MΩ~19.99MΩ
When the insulation resistance becomes less than 1MΩ at each phase, Red LED lamp will lighten at the point of insulation defect. In case of no problem for insulation resistance, Green Lamp will lighten.
- Connect the lead wires with Power Phase, Neutral Phase and Ground according to the circuit to be measured.
- Memorize the internal standard resistance value.
- Measure the generated voltage between Power and Neutral Phase.
- Measure the insulation resistance of Power Phase.
- Measure the insulation resistance of Neutral Phase.