Key Specifications of 3 PH Onsite Energy Meter Reference (GW-EMR3)
- Accuracy of 0.05%/0.1%.
- Direct connection in range of 0.1A to 20A (100A error compensated clamps)
- Powered by supply/voltage measurement inputs.
- Measuring three phase current, voltage, phase, frequency, active power, reactive power, power factor etc.
- Real time colored vector & waveform display.
Features of 3 PH Onsite Energy Meter Reference (GW-EMR3)
- Newly designed outer case with small size and little weight.
- Built operation system windows CE. NET. Window operating interface with convenient application.
- 640x480TFT true color and high precision screen with the wonderful display interface.
- Built-in large capacity FLASH. The intelligent meter is synchronous loading.
- DSP high precision technology, multi-electirc parameters measurement synchronously with higher precision.
- Adopts the latest ARM high performance CPU as the main control unit, the operation speed is faster.
- The main and subsidiary meter calibration P3/P4 automatic wire checking, constant checking Waveform and the harmonics analysis, demand quantity burden test.
- Standard RS232 USB interface, the external device such as the bar code, U disk and the portable PC are optional.
- The GPS and GPRS modular are optional, which can realize the real time data transmission and the GIS information processing.
- Equipped with wireless model, communication with PDA.