Green-Watt Transformer Turns Ratio Tester (GW-TTR) is used to measure the voltage ratio of three or single phase transformer. All the data and test results are showed on a 320*240 LCD. All the test results can be printed onsite by the micro printer . GW TTR is having a inbuilt memory to save the test results . Advance Noise Reduction circuitry
makes GW-TTR ideal for field conditions.
Functions of Transformer Turns Ratio Tester
- The voltage ratio measurement of three or singe phase transformer
- The group vector measurement of three phase transformer.
- The polarity measurement of single phase transformer or CT/PT (CT that kneepoint voltage should be more than 80V)
- Voltage ratio error calculation
- Turns Ratio Measurement at different tappings (Automated feature )
- Excitation current measurement .
- Current transformer ratio measurement
- Excitation current measurement in ratio testing
- Advance Noise Reduction
- Easy Operation
- Automated Sequence for Tap
- Changer Testing
- Excitation Current Measurement
- PC Connectivity & report generation
- Onboard Printer